Meet the WebTennis24 Team
Hi there! We’re Cosmin and Irina Miholca, the husband-and-wife team behind WebTennis24. We’re so glad you visited our tennis platform!
Cosmin has been playing tennis since he was 12 years old and loved the game from the beginning. He played competitively until he was 19, and then he started teaching tennis. He’s been teaching tennis for over 25 years now, and he loves helping people learn to play the game.
He’s also a bit of a klutz, but he always laughs at himself. He believes that having fun is an important part of teaching and learning tennis.
After college, Cosmin moved to the US, where he continued to play and teach tennis. He eventually became a certified tennis coach, and he taught in Southern California for 9 years.
In 2012, Cosmin and his family moved back to Europe. They were surprised to find out that their neighbor had a tennis court that they had made for their daughter, who was at that time 18 and ready to move to college. This fortunate arrangement allowed Cosmin to continue the online tennis teaching process that he had started before leaving the US.
On this court, Cosmin managed to create and film all the tennis courses and programs that you can now find at WebTennis24.com.
Cosmin started WebTennis24.com with the goal of making tennis more accessible to people of all levels. He believes that everyone should have the opportunity to learn to play tennis, regardless of their age, skill level, or budget.
While Cosmin is the face of WebTennis24, Irina is the backbone. She’s the one who makes sure that everything runs smoothly, from making the tough decisions to filming and editing the video lessons. She’s also the family’s counselor, keeping everyone connected to the reality of life.
We’ve been working on WebTennis24 for many years, and we’re so happy to share it with the world. We hope you enjoy it!
Whether you’re a player, a coach, or a parent, we invite you to take a look around and get in touch with us. We’re always happy to help!
A brief introduction to the WebTennis24 platform and how it can benefit your tennis:
As you browse through the site you’ll find a lot of quality information that we are sure will help you tremendously:
- Tennis Technique – lots of videos in which we’ve broken down the main tennis strokes in easy-to-follow progressions
- Tennis Drills – once you learn the technique, with the help of the many drills you’ll be able to improve your consistency, placement, and power
- You’ll also find Tactics and Strategies articles to help you win more matches
- Court Coverage lessons to understand proper court positioning in order to save energy and be in the right place to counteract your opponents’ possible shots
- If you are a tennis coach you will find over 1000 Tennis Drills for teaching 1, 2, 3, or large groups of players. Also, check out the ready-made lesson plans for singles and doubles players.
- And… there is one area of the website that we are particularly proud of because it is something personal and unique – the My Daddy / My Coach video series where you will see full tennis lessons: Cosmin teaching tennis to his own daughters, Cezara and Bianca. We began filming their first tennis lessons (since they were 6, respectively 5 years old) and continued throughout the years to record their progress up to playing competitive junior tennis tournaments and having a great time.
How to Support Our Work
We’ve put a lot of time and effort into this platform knowing that many tennis players, coaches and even parents will find an abundance of useful information to learn or teach this wonderful sport.
We do most of our work ourselves, with very little outside help.
We film the videos, edit them, write blog articles, manage the websites, fix technical issues, write emails, respond to customers’ questions, post on social media (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.), and so much more.
All the content that we make takes considerable effort.
If you would like to show your appreciation, you can do it in two ways:
1. Purchase and enjoy our memberships and tennis programs – visit the WebTennis24 Portal for more details.
2. Leave a tip/donation using either PayPal or your Credit Card. To do so, click the buttons below.
We really appreciate your support as it helps us devote more time and effort to producing useful tennis programs and completing courses that hopefully elevate your game to new levels.
Cosmin and Irina Miholca
What people say about WebTennis24
“Thanks Cosmin! I have reviewed many tennis instruction websites and yours is the absolute best! Although I’ve played tennis for many years, I just became certified to teach and your service is exactly what I need. I’m sure I will be extending my membership. Thanks again!” – Michael N. Lawrence
“I love your site, it is a cornucopia of information that sustains my tennis creativity!” – Teresa King
“I want to commend you and your site, one of my opponents started subscribing to your instruction and became a much tougher opponent for me, when he tells me the changes he’s made because of your site, they all make tons of sense.” – Perris Calderon
“I don’t believe there is a better place to seek tennis instruction than webtennis24.com. Having said that, I’m not known for empty compliments so, when I refer your website to my tennis friends, they know it is worth taking the time to check it out. Thank you so much.” – Gillian Healy
“Your online videos are without doubt the best I’ve seen. And the way you teach, adults and children, is indeed remarkable. Thank you very much for such a great experience” – Jim Chen
“Hi Cosmin, many thanks for the great information! Your approach to teaching kids is one of the best I have ever seen.” – Jim Wagner
“Hi coach! I enjoy watching the videos every time!… What a wonderful father and coach! You are not just teaching us about tennis, also the patience and love! I work with young children all the time. You really showed us how to do the better job! May God Bless you and your family!” – Linda Sun