Meet the WebTennis24 Team
Hi, we are Cosmin and Irina Miholca, husband and wife; the team behind WebTennis24.
We want to thank you so much for visiting our website!
Cosmin has been playing tennis for more than 30 years and teaching it since… ever. Even as a child, he loved sharing his passion for sports with his friends and school buddies.
In 2003 he became certified tennis teaching professional and started coaching in Southern California and, most recently, Europe.
While Cosmin is the tennis coach and “the dreamer”, Irina is the “brain” behind the tough decisions, the “eye” behind the video lessons, and the “counselor” that keeps the family connected to the reality of life.
For the past years, we have been developing one of the best online tennis websites, WebTennis24. This is where tennis players, coaches, and parents get inspired to play their best tennis and/or teach this sport to their children.
Featuring some of the unique tennis lessons (such as My Daddy / My Coach video series), WebTennis24 offers thousands of video tennis lessons, strokes progressions, tennis drills for both players and coaches, hundreds of tips, and so much more.
We invite you to take a look around and get in touch with us whether you wish to improve your tennis skills (players), teach it to your students (coaches), or share your passion for tennis with your children (parents).
Here’s a brief introduction of WebTennis24 and how it can benefit your tennis:
As you browse through the site you’ll find a lot of quality information that we are sure will help you tremendously:
- Tennis Technique – lots of videos in which we’ve broken down the main tennis strokes in easy to follow progressions
- Tennis Drills – once you learn the technique, with the help of the many drills you’ll be able to improve your consistency, placement, and power
- You’ll also find Tactics and Strategies articles to help you win more matches
- Court Coverage lessons to understand proper court positioning in order to save energy and be in the right place to counteract your opponents’ possible shots
- If you are a tennis coach you will find over 1000 Tennis Drills for teaching 1, 2, 3, or large groups of players. Also, check out the ready-made lesson plans for singles and doubles players.
- And… there is one area of the website that we are particularly proud of because it is something personal and unique – the My Daddy / My Coach video series where you will see full tennis lessons: Cosmin teaching tennis to his own daughters, Cezara and Bianca. We began filming their first tennis lessons (since they were 6, respectively 5 years old) and continued throughout the years to record their progress up to playing competitive junior tennis tournaments and having a great time.
We’ve put a lot of work in this website knowing that many tennis players, coaches and even parents will find an abundance of useful information to learn or teach this wonderful sport.
Here’s what people say about WebTennis24:
“Thanks Cosmin! I have reviewed many tennis instruction web sites and yours is the absolute best! Although I’ve played tennis for many years, I just became certified to teach and your service is exactly what I need. I’m sure I will be extending my membership. Thanks again!” – Michael N. Lawrence
“I love your site, it is a cornucopia of information that sustains my tennis creativity!” – Teresa King
“I want to commend you and your site, one of my opponents started subscribing to your instruction and became a much tougher opponent for me, when he tells me the changes he’s made because of your site, they all make tons of sense.” – Perris Calderon
“I don’t believe there is a better place to seek tennis instruction than webtennis24.com. Having said that, I’m not known for empty compliments so, when I refer your website to my tennis friends, they know it is worth taking the time to check it out. Thank you so much.” – Gillian Healy
“Your online videos are without doubt the best I’ve seen. And the way you teach, adults and children, is indeed remarkable. Thank you very much for such a great experience” – Jim Chen
“Hi Cosmin, many thanks for the great information! Your approach to teaching kids is one of the best I have ever seen.” – Jim Wagner
“Hi coach! I enjoy watching the videos every time!… What a wonderful father and coach! You are not just teaching us about tennis, also the patience and love! I work with young children all the time. You really showed us how to do the better job! May God Bless you and your family!” – Linda Sun