1. You shall not wear sunglasses when talking with your students, nor when greeting anyone.
2. You shall always have a positive attitude.
3. You shall always remember your students’ name and greet them as soon as they enter your tennis court.
4. You shall never pick-up or talk or text on your cell phone during your tennis lessons.
5. You shall never be late for your tennis lesson otherwise it is free for your client.
6. You shall not speak poorly of your fellow tennis coaches regardless of their teaching methods or any club or tennis organisation affiliations.
7. You shall show respect to your clients and make them feel welcome even after they have stopped coming to you for lessons.
8. Once in awhile you shall give free lessons to those who cannot afford them, and spend extra time with your clients who need more help.
9. You shall always look clean and smell nice.
10. You shall always look for ways to improve your tennis knowledge and share it with not only your students but younger fellow coaches who seek guidance also.
(Tennis Drills and Lesson Plans – for tennis coaches)