Things are happening at WebTennis24 because we want to bring you fresh new tennis content every week.
In case you missed our recent updates, here’s what we did for you:
1. New videos and drills:
– Jail Break (video) – one of the most popular drill for beginning players just got a makeover; now it can be played by intermediate and advanced players to improve ground-strokes consistency and placement.
– Down-the-Line Finish (drill for two players) – consistency and placement for two serious tennis players who want to dominate the ground-strokes rally and put away shots when opportunity allows.
– Hit-Run-Finish (basket drill) – coaches will find this drill excellent for teaching 2 – 6 players; practice ground-strokes, court transition, speed and put-away shots.
– Wipeout: Net vs. Baseline (drill for large groups) – a competitive game for 4 – 8 players who will enjoy a volley vs ground-stroke friendly competition.
2. We need your opinion.
Care to help us improve the website and bring the tennis information you actually need?
If your answer is a big “YES!” then head over to WebTennis24 and share your opinion: we have two surveys (some call it “polls”) – one in the Training section and one in the Coaching, asking you “What would you like to see more of?”. Your answers will help us bring more of what you need to improve your tennis.
3. Last 11 days until It is gone!
That’s how much time before we take down the best membership deal at WebTennis24: Platinum Plus.
Unfortunately all the good things eventually come to an end…
Therefore if you want to lock this Platinum Plus membership deal which gives you unlimited access to WebTennis24 for as little as $4.95/month get it now before it’s gone for good!
That’s all for this week… As always, I’m here for you. Get in touch (email, contact form, chat) with me with any questions you might have.